Resurrecting the Main Blog

I made the main blog, whensheisblogging public again and just wrote about the status of the adventures blog. It is under renovation and still unavailable. Getawaysnaps is also a work in progress. 


I like to blog. At first, it was a medium to express myself then later it became an avenue to reach out to others and hopefully to make a difference in my own little way. Here in thoughts (and even on tumblr), posts are more about what I feel and think at the moment. I am discreet about more personal things because this is the internet, but I don't post anything that aren't what I feel and think.

Why do I have different blogs? I know that it's easier to have only one site but I don't like to mix posts even if it's possible to classify them into different categories. That is the reason. I want each blog site to have its own identity.

On the other hand if anyone reading this is a contact on facebook, I'm not using it at the moment. My account is inactive.