The post about weight has the highest number of views as shown by stats. Most humans indeed care about appearance. This is only my observation. I could be wrong.
I usually prefer comfort over style in real life (I mean if there's no need to dress up). For instance, I comb my hair in the morning and that's it. Now I'm trying to find time to comb my hair during the day and before going to bed (if I'm not too sleepy). Please don't laugh...
Okay you can. I am actually laughing too. I really count 1 to 100. I am not kidding. It isn't to please others. No. I'm doing it to train myself. It takes patience.
On the other hand, it is a must that we remove all our makeup or to clean our face before going to bed if we don't want to wake up having a zit. Deadlines, however, can rob all our energy so sometimes a quick nap turns to deep sleep. Before we know it, it's already morning. That happened to me a few times.
I was not fond of makeup. I never wore any on a daily basis. I'm still not so fond of makeup, but I find it interesting now. See I'm even writing about it. It's art. Instead of paintbrushes, we have makeup brushes. The face is the canvas. I'm still a work in progress.
I was not fond of makeup. I never wore any on a daily basis. I'm still not so fond of makeup, but I find it interesting now. See I'm even writing about it. It's art. Instead of paintbrushes, we have makeup brushes. The face is the canvas. I'm still a work in progress.
At the end of the day though, knowing ourselves, our worth and purpose is better than being focused on having fancy dresses, shoes, makeup and accessories. Why I always emphasize these things? I'm not trying to be a saint, but I know how it is to be laughed at. There were instances. It didn't bother me, but it made me think...
We, mortals, seem to focus more on triviality and forget what is essential. The former often makes our lives more complicated as well. What is trivial and what is essential could vary from person to person though. I remember the movie The Devil Wears Prada. I can somehow relate to Anne Hathaway's character. -J