Functional Crib

I had this dream to be a professional interior designer when I was little but I chose a different career path. My love for drawing and designing though is still there. I could spend hours reading magazines and taking pictures of different designs. One of the favorite things I do when I check in to a hotel room is to take pictures of its interior.


We are going to do renovations hopefully next year and I will try to do the designs. I've been living in rented studio flats for years now. I moved in to a new one last year. Designing a bigger space would be daunting but I am excited.

There is little I can do with my current flat, but this one is much bigger than the previous one. There is more space. My favorite spot is the sleek table near my bed. It is my workspace at home.