The Fountain of Youth

To look young is what most people want nowadays. We don't want to look like our age. Proofs are the loads of anti-aging creams that promise to make us look ten years younger. Others are even willing to pay more to get that fix and look younger. However, aging is a natural process that we all need to accept. I think the best thing we can do is to age well. What I mean is, we should take good care of ourselves.

I'm going to give you some tips on how to be young-looking. I'm not claiming that I am though.

1. Stay healthy. Eat more fruits and vegetables because each of them has anti-aging properties. I heard from someone who looks ten years younger than her age that processed foods would make us look older so avoid them as much as possible (I know, I find this difficult as well in this day and age). Drink six to eight glasses of water a day. Drink water before going to bed to stay hydrated during the night and in the morning. Don't forget to exercise as well. 

2. Go to bed early. As Benjamin Franklin stated, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." This is hard again in this day and age but I think enough sleep is important. Okay, I'm going to change it to get enough sleep.

3. Use natural products. We don't really need to rely on branded items to pamper our skin. We can do our DIY (do it yourself) products. It's good to exfoliate two times or three times a week. We can use sea salt with pure honey to do this. For the toner, we can use a mixture of cucumber juice, tomato or lemon juice and pure honey. These are easy things to do and these products are affordable.

4. Be positive. We should smile, listen to songs that inspire and go to places that give us joy and peace. Stress is not only bad for the skin but for our overall health as well.

5. Focus. It is important to have a goal. It inspires us to live each day with passion. We also have to know our purpose. I believe in a Creator and my main purpose on Earth is to worship Him as I am, no pretensions. I'm not doing it to bless me but to bless the name of the Lord. I don't really force my belief on others. I do talk about it, but I don't force it on them. I heard someone said this, "The truth doesn't need to be forced. It'll reveal itself."

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. " 2 Corinthians 4:16 NIV