I'm going to share something quite personal. This is like, welcome to my room moment.☺ This isn't about conversion into a 'religion.' Honestly, I'm not comfortable using that word. It has caused divisions, wars and various conflicts among groups of people and races. I believe in 'relationship.' It is all about a personal relationship with the Creator of everything that we can see and we can't even see. I can worship Him wherever I am. I don't need to be inside a cathedral. Remember Daniel when he and his friends were in Babylon? It's all about Him and not about me (by His grace). This Creator is also our Redeemer.
All for Love (Hillsong)
All for love a Father gave/For only love could make a way/All for love the heavens cried/For love was crucified.
Oh, how many times have I broken your heart/But still you forgive if only I ask/And how many times have you heard me pray/Draw near to me.
Everything I need is You/My beginning, my forever/Everything I need is You.
Let me sing all for love/I will join the angel song/Ever Holy is the Lord/King of glory, King of all.
All for love a Savior prayed/Abba Father have your way/Though they know not what they do/Let the cross draw man to you.