“I want to die at my happiest moment.”

Those words were spoken by someone who was often misunderstood by those who didn’t totally know him. Yes, he was this strange fictional character but he surely left quite an impression.

I didn’t really have patience to watch all episodes of any series and I actually stopped watching TV but recently I watched again simply because it was about music. It was full of teenage angst, but it was great to see such characters on screen. They were young, carefree and rough on the edges, but they knew what they wanted (at least the leader who died early) and they had loyalty.

The world we are living in is really scary sometimes but if we let others define who we are, it’s scarier. It’s scarier if we don’t know ourselves. It’s scarier if we don’t know what we really want and where we're going. It’s scarier to leave this world and no one will ever miss us.

P.S. I really ♥ the music when the new leader of the band burned his guitar. It was also used in other scenes but that scene was totally poignant.

via youtube