I wrote this while waiting for my flight last Friday night...
At last, I'm here at the airport. I was anxious a while ago. I thought I couldn't make it. The traffic was so bad but thanks to the driver. He surely knew a way that made the trip shorter. I really couldn't thank him enough. Thank God for protecting us because he was like one of those drivers in the Fast and the Furious. Asteeg.
I have to be early next time because dear self, "think you are in the Amazing Race. You should not be left behind if you want to win the prize."
But guess what? My flight is delayed. I'm not totally amused but I'm grateful nonetheless. I need to wait for half an hour before boarding so here I am writing this. I'm using this laptop's trackpad by the way and not the mouse. I don't know how but suddenly it works here at the airport. I'm just amazed.☺
I'm amazed by your goodness/I'm amazed by your love/You are full of surprises/I'm left here to grasp/The width of your faithfulness/The depth of your love/But You said I don't need to/I just need to trust. ~j.
A glimpse of Bangkok sunset yesterday
