After I got a call from a friend, I opened my Bible beside me and read Mark 4:1-20. So I was astonished when I opened Pastor Greg Laurie's site (www.harvest.org) and saw the Parable of the Sower video. Call it a coincidence but I really believe that God is telling me something.
I remember the time when the missionary who used to lead the English worship back in Romyen and I had the exact chapter in mind one Sunday morning less than two months ago. After I read Psalm 103 to open the worship, he said he was supposed to read that, too. I was amazed that though we didn't talk about it earlier, God told us the same thing.
Indeed, the God we are serving is only one and He is real in each one of us who believe.
If you don't know Him yet, will you find time to know Him? Jesus loves us so much that He came to this fallen world to save us (John 3:16).