I'm here again at the airport, in transit and just finished reading a book. Like other people, books and ebooks keep me from getting bored when I'm traveling alone particularly if I have a long layover.
Earlier today I never thought of finding this book but after seeing it, I got it from the shelf and went straight to the counter to pay minutes before boarding. It was worth every penny. I read it during the flight instead of sleeping (had all three seats in row 12 to myself). I read it again when I reached this airport in Bangkok. I was able to read all 15 chapters after a few hours though I needed to stop reading while walking to get my luggage and during the time I waited for it.
![]() |
| I had this side of the row to myself and it was the emergency exit. |
I think every woman (and perhaps every man too) should read it though I have to disagree with the author about a thing or two. He wrote this bestseller with the hope of empowering women and understanding men more.
So who says you can't find English books at Hatyai International Airport? Well, check out the pictures I took.
Hatyai is located in South Thailand and its airport has daily flights to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur as well as numerous domestic flights to Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
30/June/2013







