I'm in the middle of reading Fisheries Economics but I can't stop thinking about my summer island getaway trip!!! Grrr. Everything is booked. :) I booked everything last October when we didn't go to Lipe because of the flood threat.
My destination is a secret because I want peace and quiet. I actually invited a girlfriend and her boyfriend to join me but they're going somewhere else so I'd be left on my own. I have more than two months to prepare. Well, this isn't my first trip alone but this is my first vacation alone!!! But wait, what's the difference? Err.
I'm a bit anxious. I know I still have lots of assignments to accomplish with flying colors (Lord help!) to be exempted in the finals but all I can think of is the beach. :) The early morning summer sun makes me giddy with joy. I can't wait but hope I can drag a friend to join me on this escapade.
This break would be a time for me to reflect. I'm at the crossroads. I need to think deeply on what to do next. I'm excited. However as much as I wanna be carefree, I can't help but feel a little jittery.
This was taken at Tup Island last December. It was a surprise visit. Thanks to MFF Coordinator Miss Vivi for inviting me to join the Krabi trip after sending her an email. Thanks to the internet. :) I had an assignment about mangrove rehabilitation in Krabi. She was really helpful. A million thanks!!!
