Life is full of surprises!

I thought I lost the tickets that Ate Lyds gave two days before my birthday. I needed to sell all of them before December 25th but I ended up buying everything after finding where they were just hours before the party. When the moment came to pick the first prize winner last night, I couldn't believe hearing my name being called. It was my first time to win in a raffle draw. I never expected that. Thank you Lord. 

Life is indeed full of surprises and I love it. HE never misses to surprise me. Just for 600 baht (about 20 USD), I got a new netbook on Christmas. I like it because it has Windows 7 installed (I was looking for an installer the whole week!) but I believe I have to be a channel of HIS blessing since my laptop is still working ---- I've edited this post for more than five times. Whew! I'm not quite sure what will I do with the prize but one thing is clear, this doesn't happen to me everyday.


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4